The Team Leader, IT leads a variety of subject matter experts, including Application Engineers and Business Analysts. They lead a team that supports and maintains collaborative platforms for our ever-growing FOC.
A strategic thinker the ideal candidate will have a strong background in application engineering with a variety of technologies while growing a strong team through servant leadership.
What you’ll do:
• Accomplishes results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining team members; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training team members; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Maintains effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with teams of focus
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor's Degree required or significant relevant experience
• Proven track record of growing team members.
• Understanding of developing Governance strategies.
• 5 years of technology experience
• Must have solid communication, client service, time management and leadership skills.
• Must have strong analytical skills.
• Experience in implementing effective and innovative software development methodologies
• Operations experience in a production environment
• Proven ability to lead a progressive IT group
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
• Solid writing skills
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and motivate team
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies and promotes learning on the team
• Broad knowledge of data processing systems, concepts, and methodologies
• Must work with a purpose and have a strong sense of urgency.
• Must be detail oriented team player that can multi-task and handle workloads with deadlines.
• Must have proficient use in Microsoft Office Suite programs.
• Proven ability of thinking/working outside the box.
• Ability to learn new software systems quickly
This “What we do form” is just an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified by a variety of similar adjectives at any time by the leadership group.