We’re not only the largest online mortgage lender in America, we’re also the second largest mortgage lender overall – closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past seven consecutive years, 2010 – 2016. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for three consecutive years, 2014 through 2016, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 12 years running, hitting #1 the last five years and we were ranked #5 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2016, remaining in the top-30 for the past 13 years.
Heard of Business Intelligence? We’re looking for Risk Intelligence. Using consistent, evidence-based, and mathematically valid methodology and collaborating with subject-matter experts throughout the company, our Enterprise Risk Specialists perform risk analyses that provide decision makers with reliable and accurate information on which to make decisions. Enterprise Risk Specialists then help ensure that risks are properly mitigated either by recommending control improvements or identifying and documenting existing controls, as well as setting up appropriate risk monitoring. If you’re a high-energy individual who thinks critically and can uphold our team’s standing as a trusted source for risk information, we want to hear
• Scope, design and perform risk assessments at varying levels of the organization across all types
of risk (operational, confidentiality, market, vendor, legal/compliance, etc.) with a primary focus on IT-related risk
• Work with SMEs and utilize internal and external data/metrics to inform risk assessments
• Communicate risk assessment results to all levels of the organization as needed
• Identify key risks (example: hardware failure of application database) and financially model potential consequences
• Apply the Factor Analysis of Information Risk (FAIR) methodology to key risk scenarios and train SMEs in calibrated estimation methods
• Collaborate in developing remediation plans as well as identifying risk-related metrics
• Work with risk owners on the creation/modification of policies, standards and procedures that manage risk to acceptable levels
• Help design proper control testing procedures that assess operating effectiveness of controls
• Monitor significant changes to the internal/external risk landscape and update forecasts of future loss
• Act as a source of direction, training and guidance for projects involving risk
• General understanding of these IT concepts: infrastructure, servers, networking, security, virtual
machines, databases, encryption, vulnerability management, penetration testing, data centers, load balancers, identity and access management, cloud services, application development
• Familiarity with causes and consequences of common IT risks to data confidentiality, accuracy
• General understanding of how IT systems facilitate business processes
• Experience utilizing probability distributions and Monte Carlo simulations to help with financial
• Experience with methods and strategies to minimize the impact of system downtime
• Ability to ask questions of SMEs and respond appropriately based on responses
• Self-motivated and able to plan and prioritize appropriately
• Focused on constant improvement
• Ability to deliver high-quality work
• Ability to dig deep and research with external sources when necessary
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010-2016 Primary Mortgage Origination StudiesSM. 2016 study based on 3,267 total responses measuring 13 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July-August 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.comQuicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 3rd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News.