Click column header to sort
The Property Manager has extensive and varied responsibilities, but primarily handles the overall day-to-day management of residential properties. This team member places maximum emphasis on responding positively to the concerns and needs of the tenants and handling environmental health and safety issues, in coordination and conjunction with the owner’s goals and objectives. The principal challenge in the position is to devise innovative strategies to obtain an increase in net management revenue.
- Oversee and manage Bedrock Building Services, residential maintenance team and property administrative personnel
- Provide amazing resident experiences
- Ensure the operations of the buildings including janitorial, life-safety, engineering and general maintenance are implemented
- Manage contracts for property services, including janitorial, security, landscaping, trash removal and other services
- Monitor the performance of contractors and investigate and resolve complaints from residents when services are not properly provided
- Understand and comply with pertinent legislation, local and state laws, including LIHTC program requirements, inspections, file audits and resolutions
- Perform routine inspections and coordinate with multi-use managers of assigned buildings
- Enforce terms of lease contracts, such as rent collection, fair housing, lease violations and renewals (by example)
- Prepare annual budgets and review with Team Leader and Associate Vice President of Property Management
- Ensure all site-specific documentation and reports are completed accurately and on time
- Prepare tenant correspondence
- Manage Work Order flow and ensure proper response times, service levels and unit turns
- Manage move-out process and security deposit returns as required
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, real estate or related field
- 5 years of residential property management with LIHTC experience
- Experience and knowledge in financial accounting, including financial controls, reporting and budgeting, forecasting and variance reporting
- Michigan real estate license
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and database management
- CAM, CAPS, ARM, CPM certifications and/or FMA, RPA designations preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Fulfillment Manager coordinates the installation and delivery of services to end users in accordance with Rocket Fiber’s high service level targets. This team member plays a crucial role in ensuring timely delivery of data and strategic solutions to clients with exemplary service and communication.
- Manage the life cycle of all closed-won opportunities from the receipt of the signed proposal to the completion of service installation and hand off for timely invoicing
- Communicate prompt, accurate and clear statuses of assigned orders
- Review and report status delivery metrics of both internal service groups and external value add vendors as well as make recommendations to improve results
- Implement continuing improvements to maximize the company’s operating productivity, quality, efficiency and reporting of fulfillment methods in a manner that is consistent with both industry standards and company objectives
- Manage external fulfillment processes and reporting of third party value added vendors
- Ensure accurate tracking of all activity in company support software and systems
- Coordinate with internal team members to ensure accurate and timely delivery of orders
- Organize and prioritize multiple work assignments with attention to detail
- 1 year of fulfillment experience in the telecom industry
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients and business contacts in a professional and courteous manner
- Knowledge of management principles and practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated to meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Skilled in written and oral communication
What’ll Make You Special
- Bachelor of Arts preferred
The Associate Commercial Examiner uses online resources to locate recorded documents and reviews those documents to identify potential risks and liabilities. This team member is responsible for verifying that the title commitment was set up and typed appropriately based on the findings within the abstract and state regulations.
- Manage a high-volume queue of orders in multiple states in a team-based environment
- Research property to determine and document ownership history, liens, encumbrances, etc., using various resources
- Review completed title packages from outside partners
- Consult with local offices, fellow team members, underwriters and escrow team members to clear title issues
- Facilitate over-limit approval from underwriters
- Assist closers, closer assistants, clients and leadership with any questions
- Communicate with various teams to solve problems or relay information or status
- Commercial examining experience
- Understanding of title premium pricing, rate manual review and premium calculations
- Willingness to learn new software and title plants
- Familiarity with real property law, DataTrace, and various county property and tax databases
- Ability to comprehend and map complex legal descriptions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work flexible hours with occasional required attendance at outside company events
- Ability to multitask and organize large workloads
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
The Quality Engineer provides specialized technical services related to Xenith products to protect end users from experiencing product defects, cosmetic issues or order discrepancies. The Quality Engineer works closely with production personnel and technical support people on proactive and reactive quality activities, with Product Development personnel to commercialize new products and with certification authorities, suppliers and customers.
- Ensure helmet compliance with NOCSAE/SEI or other certification bodies.
- Develop and maintain process instructions for assembly, paint and reconditioning.
- Train team members as needed, monitor line-quality personnel and provide feedback to picking, assembly or shipping personnel.
- Inspect and review products for conformance as they are received. Provide feedback to the suppliers and lead problem-resolution and supplier development activities, as needed.
- Audit internal quality systems for compliance.
- Maintain approved supplier list, audits of suppliers and ratings, and records used for regular feedback to management.
- Prevent or resolve quality issues in a disciplined manner, using formal problem-solving techniques when required.
- Assist team members in developing methods to prevent recurrence of any issues.
- Make final determination of product ready to ship as “Acceptable.”
- Participate in research and development projects.
- Act as backup technician to do testing to NOCSAE and NAERA requirements.
- Assist with other quality-related activities as needed.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a technical discipline with emphasis on statistics.
- 2-3 years’ experience in product quality or materials testing.
- Willingness to work in a production environment.
- A team-oriented, can-do attitude.
What’ll Make You Special
- A strong desire to produce only the highest quality products.
- The ability to speak Spanish as well as English.
The Senior Technical Developer will lead soft goods technical development in all categories of apparel and soft good accessories and lead the development of all assigned styles from prototype through approved production sample. This person will collaborate with Design, Product Management and Product Leadership to ensure all products meet development timelines, along with Xenith consumer expectations.
- Work closely with the Vice President of Product Innovation and the Associate Product Manager to establish Xenith as a competitive player in the sport apparel and accessory industry
- Oversee and contribute to the development of product specification packages for all assigned styles from initial concept to commercialization and production, updating as necessary
- Identify materials, processes and innovations that uniquely position Xenith in the apparel industry
- Create and revise tech packs for all assigned styles; ensure all development documentation is maintained, including technical sketches, bill of materials, prototype notes, size spec, grading and construction details
- Responsible for the evaluation process for all assigned styles. Measure and evaluate factory samples in comparison to product specifications, construction and laundering requirements
- Partner with the cross-functional teams to ensure the function meets the desired needs for each style
- Lead fit and craft initiatives for all assigned styles. Collaborate with Product Management to effectively execute product development and fit goal deliverables and consistency for all assigned collections. Create and correct patterns using Optitex
- Recruit fit models that align with the Xenith form specifications. Communicate with fit agencies as needed and measure models quarterly to ensure they are maintaining Xenith specifications
- Support development team in organization of files, samples and tracking to ensure all information is up to date and accurate
- Collaborate with Product Management to understand design concept, consumer, target price, and fit and finish for each style in the product range
- Maintain seasonal information, trims binders and material library as needed
- Update/maintain grade rules, construction library, size chart standards and development templates as needed
- Track development prototypes for all assigned styles to ensure all the appropriate samples are available throughout the development season
- Develop seasonal product marketing collateral and ensure correct copy and images are used for seasonal collateral, technical information, P.O.S., hang tags, workbooks and catalogs
- Lead and mentor Tech Developers and Interns
- Work with Project Management to manage all projects to timeline
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or apparel-related field and/or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the apparel/soft goods industry
- Proficient in product development, patternmaking, draping and technical design
- Intermediate sewing and garment construction knowledge
- Well-developed computer skills: Optitex, Excel, Word, Illustrator, etc.
- Proficient in navigating PDM systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the proven ability to communicate with factory partners and all levels of management
- Exceptional organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize workload, as well as superior attention to detail
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment and a team-based culture
- Openness to learning
- Domestic and international travel required up to 20%
- Passion for sports and desire to be a part of a fast-paced and exciting work environment
What’ll Make You Special
- Previous work experience in the athletic apparel industry
- Experience traveling to international and domestic factories and developing and managing factory relationships
- Proven experience using Optitex
The Product Data Specialist gains valuable startup experience through daily interactions with industry experts working in an exciting downtown Detroit environment. The Product Data Specialist works on a project-by project basis with other team members to assist with the organizing, reviewing, enhancement, and entry of product data from the home furnishings industry.
- Gather, correct and enter data
- Work with data in Excel spreadsheets and other supporting technologies
- Perform other team-specific tasks as needed
- Gain deep knowledge in furniture taxonomy
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute
- Superb attention to detail and organization skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
What'll Make You Special
- Prior experience in the furniture industry, data entry
- Sophisticated understanding of Excel
- Wide technical literacy
The Product Strategy Director – Performance Management is responsible for developing and establishing models for sustaining value of a suite of products. This team member drives the requirements and development related to performance management and coaching. The Director understands product and sales trends, conducts feasibility and vendor research in partnership with other stakeholders and drives development projects as required.
- Be accountable for the overall adoption of performance management
- Be an advocate for driving behavioral coaching with our client-facing teams
- Build a team and deep analytics correlation between metric and KPI data and behavioral elements to drive improvements in client-facing roles
- Own delivery of product strategy initiatives and drive vision sufficient to building and maintaining alignment with stakeholders
- Synthesize primary and secondary research, prepare strategic analyses, produce insights and present recommendations as it relates to coaching and performance management
- Collaborate closely with the product management and business stakeholders to assist in development of a comprehensive roadmap for coaching
- Create and share visual product roadmaps that drive organizational consensus and support
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for product strategies and execution
- Map goals to high-level initiatives in order to measure progress and ensure product features are delivering unique value for the business
- Lead and develop a team of Product Managers and Product Analysts
- Have a keen awareness of trends – consumer feedback, industry and competitor activity – in order to facilitate product innovation
- Understand enterprise strategies and align the development of products to support
- Formulate and implement longer term vision/direction/strategy for related products maximizing value to the business
- Minimum 5 years of product development leadership and team management experience
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Experience with large-scale consumer and internal user technology products and contact center technology stacks
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated competence in the area of human capital management and human factors management
The Product Manager works on the Product Strategy team to engage with other teams across the Quicken Loans Family of Companies – such as Product Management, Technology, Accounting, Marketing, Strategy and Analytics, Operations and Business Development – to identify and conduct analyses, develop recommendations and implement strategies that achieve a tangible business impact.
- Conduct market research to stay abreast of new product opportunities, including competitor analyses, agency guideline announcements, conduit guideline announcements, and any legal or compliance issues that could impact the salability of loans
- Interpret and evaluate product guidelines and changes as well as market information for management review
- Assist in all aspects of product development, testing and implementation, including the coordination of all work groups (Sales, Ops, Secondary, Training, Marketing, Servicing, Trading/Hedging, etc.) to ensure successful launches or change-overs
- Drive value creation, top-line growth and profitability for each of our products
- Be an advocate for driving behavioral coaching with our client-facing teams
- Build a deep analytics correlation between metrics/key performance indicator data and behavioral elements to drive improvements in client-facing roles
- Build a deep understanding of market, industry and competitive dynamics for existing and new business opportunities in the area of performance management
- Synthesize primary and secondary research, prepare strategic analyses, produce insights and present recommendations related to coaching and performance management
- Collaborate closely with the Product Management team and business stakeholders to assist in the development of a comprehensive roadmap for the product
- Support development, monitoring and reporting of key performance indicators and financial metrics for Product Strategy and products
- Participate in strategic planning initiatives for the company and contribute key insights
- Develop strategic business/investment cases and impact analyses and cultivate thought leadership to support new business models and products
- Leverage and manage cross-functional teams
- 4-year college degree in a business-related field (finance, accounting or economics preferred)
- 1 year of experience in management consulting, investment banking or corporate strategy or equivalent project management experience
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and financial modeling and/or demonstrated willingness to improve these skills
- Ability to think strategically and objectively to translate data into actionable insights, strategies, and financial and operating plans
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and multiple demands
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization and build strong relationships with team members, managers and key stakeholders
- Practical business sense with the ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their operational implications
- Proficient in managing projects and coordinating different work groups
- Strong communication skills
- High level of curiosity
- Aptitude for identifying opportunities or problems and taking action
- Strong technical understanding of contact center or omni-channel technology stack
- Superior experience with spreadsheet programs (Access and Excel)
The Commercial Closer will coordinate with all parties involved in the transactions such as the lender, lender’s counsel, buyer, buyer’s counsel, seller, seller’s counsel and make sure all terms of the loan and/or purchase agreement are satisfied and that all documentation is received and in place in order for title to transfer and or the loan to be closed.
- Review title work
- Clear title matters and schedule B-I requirements
- Review and respond to title comments and objections
- Review and understand complex American Land Title Association (ALTA) surveys
- Review entity and organizational documents
- Review all documents related to insured transactions
- Review and map legal descriptions
- Work directly with clients, attorneys and their staff in all transaction phases
- Work with local title offices across the country
- Document files for audit purposes
- Prepare settlement statements
- Provide a high level of client service
- Five years of prior commercial title or commercial closing experience
- Strong understanding of title insurance and ALTA forms of endorsements
- Underwriting knowledge and the ability to analyze risk factors and determine an outcome
- Ability to read and track legal descriptions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Analytical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Positive attitude
- High sense of urgency
What’ll Make You Special
- Experience working with the six larger underwriters
- Multistate experience
- Juris doctor degree
- A book of business
Account Executive’s main responsibilities include presenting, forecasting sales closures, and sales presentations.
- Conducting sales presentations, product demonstrations, and closing business
- Work closely with marketing team to expand client relationships
- Attend trade shows, industry events, and sales meetings as necessary
- Forecasting sales closures
- Must have 2 years of experience in Commercial title sales
- Outside sales and account management experience in a finance related organization
- Must exhibit proven success in lead generation, prospect qualification and account development
- Excellent presentation skills
- Top notch verbal communication skills