The Client Experience Captain is responsible for supporting daily operations and streamlining communication among the team and with our tenants.
- Assist with overseeing day-to-day operations
- Delegate tasks and manage deadlines
- Communicate operational or maintenance-related issues to team members and tenants
- Work with the Security Command Center to ensure communication is streamlined between team members and tenants
- Coordinate with Garage Managers to address and rectify parking-relating issues
- Promote Bedrock culture, motivate team members and build trust
- Discover training needs, set clear team goals and provide informal coaching to drive personal and professional development
- Suggest and organize team-building activities
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain patience and a positive attitude during stressful situations
- Strong PC skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational, decision-making and time-management skills
- Ability to work a rotating shift that includes days, afternoons and midnights
What’ll Make You Special
- Demonstrated work experience as a leader
Bedrock Building Services LLC
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.
Not ready to apply? Click here to create a profile and stay connected with Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies.