The Avis Account Executive connects with clients and answers inquiries about purchasing a vehicle in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Sell in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Convert a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls
- Guide clients through a revolutionary car buying process
- Match clients with the appropriate product to meet their needs
- Persuade clients to purchase additional back-end finance and insurance products
- Win business through persuasion and influence
- 2 years of professional experience in a sales role
- Proven track record of achievements in past sales roles
- Total schedule flexibility
- Self-motivated, results-driven, competitive mindset
- Heightened sense of urgency
- Computer and Microsoft Office literacy
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with performance incentive pay
Inside Account Executives report to the team leader of Inside Sales and/or vice president of Market Development. Inside Account Executives are assigned initial working leads and approved accounts. People in this position are expected to increase and grow the company’s wholesale lending business by developing and maintaining mortgage loan broker relationships and agreements with qualified banks, community banks, credit unions and other qualified financial institutions (QFIs) as assigned and generated through the Account Executive’s prospecting.
- Identify QFIs in the authorized territory for the company to enter into a wholesale lending relationship
- Contact, solicit and present various loan programs available through the Company’s wholesale lending services to QFIs
- Obtain broker-wholesale lending applications and due diligence documents from QFIs in accordance with the guidelines and instructions provided by the Company
- Negotiate broker agreement terms with approved QFIs in accordance with company guidelines and instructions
- Provide QFIs with training, updates and information regarding the company’s loan programs, loan guidelines, loan processing and closing systems, technologies and practices
- Connect regularly with QFIs to obtain additional referrals and commitments for, and submission of, brokered loan applications
- Prepare and submit reports in conjunction with activities including presentation materials, itineraries, company training, etc.
- Act as the first responder and troubleshooter to assist the QFI with loan-level and systemic problems, and identify and address performance issues with assigned QFI loans
- Complete contact reports, customer relationship management data and any other reports or data collection
- Share scorecards that summarize performance trends and identify strengths and opportunities to improve results
- Minimum one year of mortgage origination experience
- Well versed in cold-calling techniques and servicing established accounts
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong interpersonal skills with extreme passion for client service
- Organized, disciplined and accountable for results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
What’ll Make You Special
- Undergraduate degree in sales/marketing or equivalent experience in the wholesale banking/residential mortgage industry
- Two years of direct selling business-to-business experience
Quicken Loans Inc.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.
Not ready to apply? Click here to create a profile and stay connected with Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies.